Leong received his tennis training in the national tennis team of Malaysia and used to represent Malaysia in Davis Cup. He won 3 times city championships in Men’s Over 55 Singles category. His patience, expertise, willingness to adapt to his clients’ needs make him a popular coach in the community. He speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
For private, semi-private and group lessons, Please contact him at 613.723.5126
Leong will hold a Tennis Clinic on Thursday from 7pm to 8pm, space is limited, Adult only.
Session 1, free for members, 8 classes ended July 6 successfully.
Session 2, Stroke of the Week (6 classes ended Aug 17)
Session 3, Stroke of the Week (Dates subject to change)
Maximum 4 persons. Book before every Tuesday! $10/person.
- Ultimate Forehand: Aug 24 – How to hit cross court and down the line
- Consistent Backhand: Aug 31 – The correct 1- and 2-hand backhands
- Serve Is Not Difficult: Sep 7 – Add power to your first serves and have all the second serves in!!!
- Ultimate Volley Control Drill: Sep 14 – Steps to solid volley
- Never Underestimate Lob: Sep 21 – Make lob an effective weapon in double match
- Slice: Sep 28 – How to master an offensive slice
To register for session 3, please fill the form below (deadline Tuesday) and our program coordinator will confirm with you. (Self Rating Level Guide)