Leong received his tennis training in the national tennis team of Malaysia and used to represent Malaysia in Davis Cup. He won 3 times city championships in Men’s Over 55 Singles category. His patience, expertise, willingness to adapt to his clients’ needs make him a popular coach in the community. He speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
For private, semi-private and group lessons, Please contact him at 613.723.5126
Leong will hold a Tennis Clinic on Thursday from 7pm to 8pm, space is limited, Adult only.
Thursday sessions are free for members, starting date June 7. The level is subject to change based on Coach’s recommendation.
- June 7, Tennis for beginner
- June 14, Intermediate Tennis, postponed due to rain
- Tennis for beginner, June 28, July 12, 26, August 9, 23, September 6
- Intermediate Tennis, June 21, July 5, 19, August 2, 16, 30, September 13
Maximum 4 persons. Book before every Tuesday!
- Ultimate Forehand – How to hit cross court and down the line
- Consistent Backhand – The correct 1- and 2-hand backhands
- Serve Is Not Difficult – Add power to your first serves and have all the second serves in!!!
- Ultimate Volley Control Drill – Steps to solid volley
- Never Underestimate Lob – Make lob an effective weapon in double match
- Slice – How to master an offensive slice
To register, please fill the form below each week and our program coordinator will confirm with you. (Self Rating Level Guide)