How Can We Help You?
Membership is valid from the purchase day till the end of the season, usually October or November. Our club is for members only or guests invited. This website cityviewtennis.ca (CV below) is up all year around. During the holiday season, some members gift membership to family or friends.
- Select the membership and checkout
- After payment, check your email box for confirmation and the access code to the courts
- Registration happens once a year, if you forget your CV password, please reset by “forgot password”
CourtReserve (CR below)
- https://app.courtreserve.com/Online/Portal/CreateAccountAndRequestAccessToOrg/6697 website or mobile apps, different user credentials than CV
- Most used booking system in Ottawa, you may access multiple clubs court booking if you have multiple memberships
- Browser or mobile app would remember your password if you had logged in recently
- Book before playing, you may pay Guest fee here
- Limited features when tennis season is off from December to April
- Use CR website https://app.courtreserve.com/ or mobile app
- Manual procedure by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Menu “Book A Court” in CR, most used sub-menu “Book Singles/Doubles”
- One Person booking can be made for before 4pm or after 9pm
- Ladder participants may book 2 hours on court #5
- Booking rules
- Each member can book 3 days in advance
- Courts are released for booking on a rolling basis, e.g. for Saturday 10am-11am, you can book at earliest Wednesday 9am
- Each member can have 1 outstanding booking per day and 3 outstanding bookings over 4 days, with the following exceptions:
- past booking doesn’t count, even on the same day
- bypassing restrictions in 2 hours. e.g. if you already reach the maximum quota above, but you wish to book a 7pm court available, you can do so after 5pm
- Events (e.g. Monday Social Robins), do not count into the quota above.
- Cancellation within 2 hours will result in a penalty point, unless a valid reason sent to email@example.com
- No-Show will result in a penalty
- 3 penalty points result in a suspension for a week
- We use GTN to host our ladder program. You need to registrar another account there to access our ladder: https://www.globaltennisnetwork.com/tennis-leagues/leagues/tennis-ladder-page/home/10267-cvtc-single-ladder
- SOCIAL MONDAY
- Social Doubles published at https://cityviewtennis.ca/house-league/
- To secure your spot for social double, please use CR and tap menu “Events”
- ADULT CLINIC
- Please find the rate, schedule at https://cityviewtennis.ca/adult-programs/
- There are 3 sessions per year, spring, summer and fall
- If spring session is full, try earlier for the summer or fall session registration
- CARDIO MORNING
- See Adult Programs page
Do you accept Cheque or Cash payment?Yes, but your booking privileges and registration would be complete after the payment is received.
Do I have to create a user on CV website?No, You don't have to have a CV user, but you would need CR user to book a court
What to check after completing registration?
- You shall get confirmation email with combo code for gate lock
- You shall receive Club communication emails
- You shall be able to book a court on CR app/site
- You shall be familiar yourself with programs at club, and get ready to enjoy the season
- Contact us should you have any concerns or questions
What to expect as returning member?
- Your CR account should be activated upon completing a new season registration, same login as previous year
- You will get a new combo code for court access
- You stay in the maillist if you was member the year before or you will resume the maillist emails
- Check out what's new for the coming season activities