CVTC Code of Conduct @ Play
As a tennis player, it is important that you know and follow the rules and practice the courtesy of good sportsmanship and etiquette on court. Please follow the code of conduct to ensure a better playing experience for all CVTC members.
- Safety is ALWAYS the top priority. Do not participate in any behavior that would risk injury to anyone else. In particular,
- Do not retrieve a ball from another court while the players are still playing the point. Please wait until they finish their point.
- When your ball is rolling towards another court and may cause injury to the players, please call “LET” to inform them to stop the play RIGHT AWAY.
- Return stray balls to the rear of another court where the play is in progress.
- Only cross at the back of the occupied court.
- Courtesy to other player is also very important
- No swearing, yelling or screaming while on court.
- If you are around the courts but not playing, please keep noises to an appropriate level and respect members who are playing.
- Please keep the courts clean by picking up all balls and throwing away any trash.
- Following the basic Booking Rule
- Members should book before coming to play. Visiting guests should be invited and paid by a member upfront.
- Never book the court when knowing someone will not show up to play but use his/her name in the booking (placeholder).
- If for some reasons the players are not able to show up, the booking should be canceled asap.