As you may know, Ontario government has announced the stage-3 re-opening plan,
All our 5 courts are open for MEMBERS only for the time being. Please note that we are open under strict guidelines and we need to respect these rules:
- Mask is mandatory whenever entering the club house and washrooms; No chairs on court; No attendant on site; Players are urged to bring with them disinfectants at all times.
- You have to book a court before play at the club and your court booking is only 55 minutes
- No loitering at the courts – this means you only show up before your play time, wait in your car if you are early, leave as soon as you are finished
- No chairs, garbage receptacles. So please take your garbage home with you.
- Please bring plenty hand sanitizer with you. If you are the first one there to open the gate, or the last one there to close the gate, please sterilize your hands immediately
- It’s recommended that you do not change sides when play, you serve with your own tennis ball and pick up other’s ball with racquet – never your hands
- Please refrain from touching nets, posts. Please refrain from sharing racquets, water bottles, towels and other personal items with your playing partners.
- Please refrain from playing and to stay home if you:
- are not feeling well or are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or any known
- corona virus symptoms, (incl. fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.).
- have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 and/or flu-like symptoms in the previous 14 days.
- have been overseas in the previous 14 days.
- are considered vulnerable or at risk (elderly individuals, immunosuppressed persons and/or individuals suffering from serious health problems – notably high blood pressure, pulmonary diseases, diabetes, obesity and asthma).
We wish you have a great tennis season, and play for fun also play safe.
Online Registration. Start Registration Now